The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course

Learn Excel VBA from Scratch with Dan Strong, Bestselling Excel Expert with Over 180K Students Worldwide!


Microsoft Office is everywhere, installed on over 750 million computers, but most users only know how to set up a basic table or maybe even do a few formulas here and there.

In my course, I teach you how to take Excel by the horns and make it do whatever you want, whenever you want. It can go through loads of information and create a printable report for you. You can make custom forms so that you can access, analyze, edit, or add new information quickly to your data tables/ worksheets.

Excel programming utilizes a simple but effective tool called "VBA" - the hidden programming language that runs quietly in the background while you work. It’s very easy and straight-forward to use.

I'll show you the easiest tricks to learn this basic language in a fun, progressive method. Learn at your own pace. With each of my short, info-packed lectures, you'll learn another essential skill that you can immediately use. You'll find yourself handling these Automation tools instantly and in any spreadsheet you already use every day. If there's one thing I'm good at - and my students are good at - it's AUTOMATION.



The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course Review 


Really great course that covers everything I needed to get started with the Excel VBA.

The practice questions and projects helped me think about what I had learnt and how to apply it.

The course did feel a little repetitive with the F8 step function being used for functions that were explained in detail in previous lectures, however it still provided insight for those that needed it.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to lose weight the healthy way

Remove Skin Tags